- Scope of Application
- Collection, Processing and Use of Personal Data
- Safekeeping of Data
- Google Analytics
- Personal Data Security and Protection
- Data Subject’s Rights and Requests
- Social Media Plugins and Automated Decision Making
- Third Party Websites
- Data Protection and Data Security
- Contacting SEEBURGER – Informatik and the controlling body
- Contacting controlling authority
1. Scope of Application
The rules of EU General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as `the GDPR`, apply to all Personal data controllers established in the EU which process Personal data of individuals as part of its activity. “Seeburger – Informatik” EOOD is a Personal Data Controller within the meaning of Art. 4, item 7 of GDPR.
The management of “Seeburger- Informatik” EOOD undertakes to ensure compliance with the Bulgarian and European legislation regarding the processing of Personal data and the protection of the rights and freedoms of the individuals whose personal data the Company collects and processes in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
„Seeburger – Informatik“ EOOD,
Unified Identification Code: 121864052
Tax Number BG 121864052
1797 Sofia city, “Izgrev” district
“D-r G. M. Dimitrov” boulevard, № 16-А,
represented jointly and severally by the managers Axel Otto and Martin Kuntz,
3. Collection, Processing and Use of Personal Data
We collect and use personal data of our users insofar as this is necessary to provide a functional website as well as to provide our contents and services. The collection and use of our users’ personal data is regularly carried out with the user’s consent.
When you visit our website, we collect process and use certain data for precisely defined purposes.
The data that we regularly collect and process during your visit to our website includes the name of your Internet Service Provider (ISP), the website through which you visit us, the website of „Seeburger – Informatik“ EOOD that you have viewed, websites which you visit from the SEEBURGER website, your IP address and the date and duration of your visit. We process this data in a non-personalized form and store and analyze it exclusively for statistical purposes so that we can continuously improve our websites and our range of products and services.
We may also collect personal data – your е-mail, if you voluntarily provide it and give consent to process it, for example as part of your registration for newsletters, events, product information or for processing other inquiries addressed to us. This is data that you enter using provided forms so that we can interact with you. We use this data to respond to your inquiries and to inform you as required about. In addition, we use the data to provide you with personalized information for marketing purposes through various communication channels (for example, when registering for our newsletter). We shall not process your data longer than needed for the purposes above mentioned or as far as we have your consent.
Insofar if we involve third parties in the context of the collection, processing and use of your data as a service provider for „Seeburger – Informatik“ EOOD, we limit the disclosure to the data to the extent, which is necessary for the delivery of the service ordered by us. In doing so, we will commit the respective service provider in writing to use your data exclusively on our behalf and exclusively in the context of the purpose agreed between you and us. Furthermore, the respective service providers are obliged by us to respect data privacy and are not authorized to disclose your data or to use it for purposes other than the ones assigned by us.
We may use legitimate interest as legal basis for processing your personal data for e.g. to improve our services, for statistical purposes or business development purposes such as marketing to provide you with details of our services and solutions in newsletters, invites to seminars and events. However, your explicit consent is a leading legal ground for processing data on this website.
In case you have given SEEBURGER your email address for communication or direct marketing purposes, SEEBURGER will process personal data in order to communicate with you. Such processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes takes place on the legal basis of your consent or our legitimate interest in direct email communication. You may cancel your consent at any time and revoke further receiving of all mails by one click. We will provide an option to unsubscribe or opt-out of further communication on any electronic marketing communication sent to you, explained in section 9.4. “Right of information, objection and revocation” or you may opt out by contacting us as set out in section 8.4. “Right of information, objection and revocation”
4. Safekeeping of Data
Seeburger – Informatik EOOD does not store Personal Data in a form, which permits identification of Data Subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the Personal Data are collected. The personal data of the person concerned will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage ceases to apply. Furthermore, data may be stored due to applicable European or national regulations, laws or other provisions. The data will also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the aforementioned standards expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for the conclusion or fulfilment of a contract.
YOU CAN DEFINE WHETHER COOKIES CAN BE PLACED AND RETRIEVED THROUGH YOUR BROWSER SETTINGS. For example, you can completely disable the saving of cookies, restrict the action to specific websites, or configure your browser to notify you automatically when a cookie is to be set and request a response from you.
You can find our Cookies Policy at the following link: https://seeburger.bg/cookies-policy/
6. Google Analytics
YOU CAN ALSO PREVENT DATA GENERATED BY THE COOKIE (INCL. YOUR IP ADDRESS) BEING COLLECTED, TRANSMITTED AND PROCESSED BY GOOGLE BY DOWNLOADING AND INSTALLING THE BROWSER PLUGIN AVAILABLE VIA THE FOLLOWING LINK: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
NOTE FOR MOBILE VISITORS TO THE SEEBURGER WEBSITE: You can prevent your data being collected by Google Analytics by clicking the link below. This sets an opt-out cookie which prevents your data being collected when you visit our websites in future: deactivate Google Analytics.
7.1. Description and scope of data processing
You can subscribe to a free newsletter on our website. When registering for the newsletter, the data from the contact form is transmitted to us. The newsletter is sent out on the basis of the user’s registration on the website.
In addition to the data already mentioned above, we collect e-mail address.
Your consent is obtained for subscribing to the newsletter and the necessary processing of the data.
7.2. Purpose of data processing
The user’s registration on the website entails the collection of the user’s e-mail address which enables us to send out the newsletter.
The collection of other personal data as part of the registration process serves to prevent misuse of the services or the e-mail address used.
7.3. Duration of storage
The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. The user’s e-mail address will therefore be stored continuously as long as the subscription to the newsletter is active and in the case of opt-out, to store the explicit unsubscribe. SEEBURGER uses an external email validation service to ensure that email addresses can still be reached and that emails can still be delivered. If email addresses are no longer reachable, they are deleted from the corresponding repositories at SEEBURGER.
7.4. Right of information, objection and revocation
The subscription to the newsletter can be cancelled by the user concerned at any time; this is so called opt-out. For this purpose, there is a corresponding link in every newsletter.
This also makes it possible to revoke the consent to the storage of personal data collected during the registration process except the e-mail address.
8. Personal Data Security and Protection
The Personal Data security is our priority that we never compromise.
Personal Data should be protected by appropriate technical and organizational measures against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental or unlawful loss, destruction, alteration, disclosure or damage.
Seeburger Informatik EOOD has implemented reasonable and appropriate security measures against unlawful or unauthorized Personal Data processing and against accidental loss or damage of Personal Data.
Seeburger Informatik EOOD has implemented an Information Security Management System (ISMS) in accordance with the international standard ISO/IEC 27001:2013. The compliance with the requirements of this standard is audited and certified annually. The safeguards that are built in the company during the implementation of ISMS ensure the provision and maintenance of a very high level of data security, as well as confidentiality, availability and integrity of the information, including the Personal Data.
9. Data Subject’s Rights and Requests
All Data Subjects located in the EU have certain rights with regard to the processing of their Personal Data.
The GDPR provides individuals with the following rights:
- to demand information on whether we store their personal data, and if so, what data we collected, what are our legal grounds for processing them and for what purpose we process and store their data;
- to request access to their Personal Data (the so-called `Data Subject access request`). This allows them to obtain a copy of the Personal Data and to check whether we are processing them in the manner prescribed by law;
- to request the rectification of incomplete or inaccurate their Personal Data held by us;
- to request the erasure of their Personal Data (the so-called `right to be forgotten`), i.e. to delete or remove without undue delay all or part of their Personal Data, if the Personal Data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed. The Company does not erase the data where the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation, including for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- to object to the processing of their Personal Data if we invoke a our legitimate interest (or the interests of a third party) or where the Personal Data are processed for direct marketing purposes;
- to request the erasure or removal of their Personal Data if they have exercised their right to object to the processing in accordance with the preceding letter (e);
- to object to any decision-making based solely on automated processing, if any, including profiling, i.e. not to be subject to any automated decision-making by us through their Personal Data or profiling;
- to request a restriction of the processing of their Personal Data, i.e. to suspend their processing if, for example, the Data Subject wishes to verify their accuracy or the purposes of their processing;
- to receive their Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (the so-called `right to data portability`). This allows them to take their data from the Company and to transmit those data to another controller;
- to withdraw their Consent. The Consent may be withdrawn for all or part of the Personal data, as well as for all or specific purposes of processing. Where the Data Subject has given his / her Consent for the collection, processing and storage of his / her Personal data for a specific purpose, he /her has the right to withdraw it at any time in respect of that particular type of processing. Once we have been notified of the withdrawal of Consent, we will suspend their processing for the purpose or purposes for which the consent was granted, unless there is another legal basis for continuing to process them;
- to be notified in the case of a Personal Data Breach, which may result in a high risk to their rights and freedoms. After having become aware of a Personal Data Breach, the Company will inform the individuals without undue delay and in an appropriate manner, as well as the measures that have been taken or the measures that will be taken.
“Seeburger – Informatik” EOOD ensures conditions that guarantee the exercise of the Data Subject Rights.
In order to exercise any of the above rights, the Data Subject should send a free text request or notification by post at the following address: 16-A D-r G. M. Dimitrov Blvd., “Izgrev” district, 1797 Sofia city or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seeburger – Informatik EOOD may request specific information from the Data Subject in order to verify his / her identity and to satisfy his / her right to access information or any of his / her other rights. The purpose of this additional security measure is to ensure that the Data Subject’s Personal Data shall not be disclosed to persons who are not entitled to receive them.
The exercise of the above rights is free of charge. However, we may ask a reasonable amount of administrative fee if the access request is manifestly unfounded or if the requests are repeated or excessive. In this cases, it is also possible to refuse the execution of the request.
10. Social Media Plugins and Automated Decision Making
We currently use neither any social media plugins nor automated decision making and profiling.
11. Third Party Websites
Our data protection declaration does not apply to third-party websites that you access via hyperlinks on our websites. We ask you to check the data protection declarations used on the websites of the third party providers separately.
12. Data Protection and Data Security
Our employees and service providers are obliged to maintain confidentiality and data secrecy when handling personal data. Our data protection measures are regularly updated taking into account new technical developments.
13. Contacting „Seeburger – Informatik“ EOOD
„Seeburger – Informatik“ EOOD,
1797 Sofia city, “Izgrev” district
“D-r G. M. Dimitrov” boulevard, № 16-А,
e-mail: DPO: email@example.com
14. Contacting controlling authority
If the Data Subject considers that his / her data protection rights have been breached, he/she has the right to lodge a complaint with the Commission for Personal Data Protection at the following address:
2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd., Sofia 1592
or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org