Depending on the industry, companies worldwide use different standards for a variety of commercial transactions such as purchase orders, delivery bills and invoices. These standards must be prepared (converted) for the respective individually configured ERP system of the data recipient in a manner suitable for processing (data structure and content) by means of conversion regulations and rules and mappings. This enables our customers to achieve fully automated processing of their business processes and considerable savings in costs and time.
- Ensure that data (formats and content) can be automatically processed in the respective ERP system (e.g. SAP, Oracle, etc.) during the electronic integration of business partners
- Collaborate on standout customer projects in a dynamic cross-country team
- Analyze and develop B2B standards and customized data integration mappings
- Support our customers in analyzing their requirements and develop regulations, documentation and interfaces for the integration of business partners involved
- We will actively support you in familiarizing yourself with our products and invest in your training in business partner integration and creation of mappings
- An experiential enthusiast; interested both in IT and Business. We look forward to receive applications from ambitious fresh graduates to fill this position. Your passion for tech and IT will be decisive
- An analytical thinker with commendable client interaction skills
- Self-confident enough to play a key role in the automation of vital processes between large-scale businesses
- Become part of our Mapping Management team; learn about EDI standards (such as EDIFACT, ODETTE, VDA, ANSIX.12, etc.) and internal data formats (such as SAP IDOC); gain practical experience in creating integration solutions and mappings / conversions
- 250 + new teammates in long-distance running | flat hierarchies | versatile tech setting
- Hybrid working model, 20+5 days off, Christmas bonus, additional health and dental insurance, 3 additional self-care days off, food vouchers, sports plan, referral bonus, team events, corporate discounts, transport expenses covered, internal trainings, professional conferences, etc.